A centered WORD-START
below is a hyper-link to a set of many-essays that frequently-include the centered WORD-START
Within one set of many-essays, the individual-essays which include their WORD-START
The-farther-down the essays-set, the less-frequently the WORD-START
will be seen within essays, as a clickable-link.
came-from word-beginnings, but you may see them embedded-within-full-words as-clickable-links.
The following explains how to use any one of the centered hyper-links below as the basis for Word-Start BROWSING.
1. Pick one Word-Start hyper-link to serve for a time in guiding your GROWSING. Work with just one Word-Start
for a while!
2. Click on the one initially chosen Word-Start and then work for a while centering your attention
on the web page it takes you to, returning to that web page many times.
3. On that web page click on one of the top Hyper-Links which will take you to an essay where the
word-start appears most often.
4. Browse through that essay to get a sense of what the essay focuses upon.
5. Press the back-arrow key on your keyboard or click on the back-arrow icon on your screen --- to return
to the web page listing hyper-links to essays featuring many appearances of your currently active
6. There click on another hyperlink near the top of the centered list, or click on an other essay
hyperlink for an essay written at about the same date as the last one you have just viewed.
(Essays have "names" which are dates given in the format "cyymmdd#" where the century is 1900 of "a"
comes first and the century is 2000 of "b" comes first. "yymmdd" gives the year, month and date.
"#" gives the sequential essay written on that date.) then continue then with step 3 above ===> OR
ELSE, NOW continue below with item 7.
7. Go to step 8 below to continue browsing wiht a different focus , or to step 9 below to choose another
word-start to work with, or go to step 10 below to EXIT these procedures.
8. Choose another word-start hyper-link-below to use in browsing with a different focus, and go to step 9 below.
9. Click on your chosen hyper-link for your chosen next word-start, and continue above at step 3.
10. Click FAR-BELOW on a hyper-link below of your choice.
Below the WORD-STARTS are Listed in Alphabetic-Order.