If you are interested in and/or concerned regarding what is offered at the web site
essayz.com --- the most constructive things you can do, will most likely include:
1. Honestly acknowledging that What-Count-Most
are integrative realities and
relationships; often pointed to in essays at essayz.com.
2. Visiting and Exploring essayz.com
individually and/or as a group.
3. Being in small groups in open and honest dialogue
about your interests and concerns.
4. Graciously resisting tendencies to regard what you have discerned upon exploring
essayz.com or any other texts --- as oppressively authoritative.
to what you have discerned in your own experiences with different
6. Seeking to transcend the ancient Babylonian Myth of Redemptive Violence/Coercion
your own patterns of alienative
: assumptions, attitudes, beliefs, convictions, doctrines, habits, rituals,
and daily behaviors.
7. Seeking to focus your own and other people's attention upon the most enduring and
essentially positive affirmations
you know of.
8. Seeking to acknowledge and affirm
those other people you know who demonstrate True-Creativity in
fulfilling their own desires to do the above in the Way(s) of Shalom
that are: empathetic, sympathetic, kind,
gracious and so facilitate reconciliations between and among differing peoples.
9. Showing due respect
toward all that has been created within the integrative and mutually
complementary Way(s) of Shalom
10. Avoiding ancient and modern idolatries
by not showing full/unqualified reverence toward
anything which has been created within the cosmos.
in the Way(s) of Shalom
with many different
peoples within Space-Ship-Earth
12. For yourself; add complementary considerations - - - - - - -