RETURN TO recent.htm ESSAY-HYPER-LINKS
It is clear that God does NOT call true prophets to conform to:
1. The demands, commands, expectations, life-styles, teachings or other aspects of the Life-Styles of:
c. Concentrators of Wealth, Power and/or Influence,
d. People who are Arrogant or Self-Righteous,
e. Isolationists, Colonialists, Terrorists or otherwise Violent-People,
f. People who alienate themselves from most other people,
g. Purists, Perfectionists, or Self-Identified-Egocentric Superior-People,
h. Conformists and Utterly-Submissive-People.
2. Simplistic-Idealists who are Naive about real humane-complex-intimate-healthy-relationships of True-Lovers in LOVE.
3. The will of a major coalition of powerful-people or of the Military-Industrial-Congressional-Complexes around the world.
4. The demands of any Calculative-Economic-System which is indifferent to Communal-Integrity and Personal-Integrity.
5. Alienated: Specialists, Engineers, Scientists, Technocrats, Investors, Bankers, Adventurers, News-Commentators or their
"best" friends and relatives.
6. People who destroy/negate more than they integrate/affirm in the long term.
7. People who create and/or augment more Alienative-Conflicts than they Graciously-Mitigate in Cooperative-Efforts with
other participants/victims and/or complicit-neighbors in those Alienative-Conflicts.
8. People who create and/or augment more Alienative: Conflicts, Polarizations and/or Dichotomizations - - - than they
Mitigate and/or Integrate - - - in the many mutually-complementary ways of Shalom-in-LOVE.