RETURN TO recent.htm ESSAY-HYPER-LINKS
Being-AUTHENTIC-TRUE-LOVERS is a continuing-process; rather than a "state" or "status" that is "achieved".
THEY ARE ENGAGED IN an enduring-process of Being-Graciously-Together in Shalom's-Many-Diverse-Ways of Open-and-Honest-
Dialogue about ALL-PARTICIPANTS':
O. Within God's-Crew of God's-Astronomically-Tiny Space-Ship-Earth with finite supplies of Essential-Material-Resources.
1. Basic-Essential-Humane-Needs as they evolve, are met, change, grow, etc.
2. Evolving-Alienative-Conflicts - - - Among their Evolving: Ideas, Ideals, Values, Principles, Perspectives, Points-of
View, Assumptions, Beliefs, Convictions, Risks, Fears, Terrors, Virtues, Vices, etc.
3. Misunderstandings, Blunders, Mistakes, Errors, Tragedies, Accidents, Catastrophes, Friendships, Intimacies, Fears,
Terrors, Risks, etc.
4. Disappointments, Hurts, Alienations, Reconciliations, Cooperations and Collaborations.
5. Open-and-Honest-Dialogues with each other about people who do NOT understand them and/or fear them because of all of
the above aspects of their lives.
6. Need for both Intimacy-and-Private-Times within which to gain new: Perspectives, Insights, Experiences and
helpful mutual understandings.
7. Experiences of: Domination, Mobbing, Mobsters, Anxiety, Fears, Anxiety, Terrors, Violence, Conformity, Creativity,
Revelations, Visions, Dreams, Desires, Pleasures and Collusive-Games-of-Mutual-Self-Deception.
8. Objective-and-Reflexive Systems-Analyses of their: Contexts, Environments, Opportunities, Risks, Threats, Ideals,
Values, Principles, Concerns, Friends, Intimate-Relationships, Taboos, and Collusive-Games-of-Mutual-Self-Deception.
9. Needs for External-Perspective upon their own relationships as seen/experienced by "outsiders" and their needs to
seek advice which is worthless if it is not sought-and-asked for in gracious and prudent ways.
10. Needs to recognize, acknowledge and describe all participants": limitations, limits, constraints, prejudices, biases,
provincialisms and remaining realms of risky deficiencies within each of them and within each of their relationships.