RETURN TO recent.htm ESSAY-HYPER-LINKS
The most helpful responses to essays, such as those found here at www.essayz.com, will be those of the following kinds:
1. Editorial suggestions that offer overall positive, constructive and gracious ways of making observations and
suggestions - - - that are parallel to and/or complementary to those of a particular designed essay which the reader has
in fact read.
2. Editorial suggestions that are designed to help mitigate unnecessarily alienative actions to a particular designed
essay which has in fact been read.
3. Editorial suggestions that are designed to help a particular kind of readers to respond more constructively to the
revised essay - - - than to the original essay - - - for any of many possible reasons.
4. Editorial suggestions of possible helpful additions to particular designated essays - - - so that the augmented essay
offers an overall more balanced presentation than did the original essay.
5. References to poetry, music, song, art, drama,dance, parables, role-laying-exercises and other forms of activity - - -
to help people who communicate in those ways - - - to understand some of the points that are made in particular essays.
6. Explanations of how and why particular essays made no sense to a reader the first time through, and how the reader
later found new ways to approach the originally obscure and senseless essay - - - to find ways to respond to the essay in
helpful meaningful ways.