RETURN TO recent.htm ESSAY-HYPER-LINKS
Egocentric-Domineering-Critics are bound to engage in NEGATIVE criticisms that are bsed upon
their own self-serving-dominant-expectations --- that are guided by the Life-Styles that they are
most familiar with. Their NEGATIVE criticism naturally reveal more about themselves ---
than they reveal about the alienated-victims of their NEGATIVE criticisms.
Critics of essays such as those offered here at www.essayz.com --- to stimulate Long-Over-Due
Open-and-Honest-Dialogue --- will often be misguided by their expectations that such essays will
be focused upon:
1. Identifying persons who are "Good"; and persons who are "Evil"; and otherwise identifying persons
in terms of dichotomous, polarizing and contentious categories like: friend, foe, loyal, traitorous,
successful, rich, poor, strong, weak, proper, loyal, saved, improper, acceptable, dammed, etc.
2. Professional-Standards for formal publication in traditional refereed professional journals.
3. Literary-Standards for scholarly writing and publication in traditional literary publications.
4. Scientific-Standards for the publication of traditional objective-research involving many
measurements, computations and statistical analyses.
5. Authoritative source of refereed information about proper/approved: opinions, perspectives,
points-of-view, desires, pleasures, goals, intentions, relationships, persons, organizations,
--- with proper attention to all of the essential proper details and traditions.
6. Proposals for authoritative standards and agreements regarding: crimes, policing, judicial-
processes and proper punishments --- both Formal-and-Informal.
7. The proper use of: shunnings, excommuncations, banishments, exclusivity, violence, congrols,
domination and alienation --- to protect the traditions of proper civility and civilization for those
traditionally in power and wealth.
Such criticisms need to be the focus of much open and honest dialogue in public; by people who are
well informed about the actual contents of essays such as these offered here at www.essayz.com; and
who focus clearly about the actual contests of essays such as these --- in well informed ways.
See relatetd materials at www.essayz.com/critics.htm