RETURN TO recent.htm ESSAY-HYPER-LINKS
THEOLOGICAL-TRAPS are-ways-of-thinking-and-talking-about: "God", "Heaven", "Salvation",
"Redemption", "Eternal-Life", "Transcendent-Realities", "God's-Will", and/or related
other realities which:
1. Involve admiring, honoring, worshipping and reverencing --- the Life-Styles of:
Domineering-Bullies, Mobbing-Mobsters, Concentrators of Alienative-Powers, Concentrators-
of-Alienative-Wealth, Technocrats and their Alienative-Techniques,Mutually-Exclusive-
People and their Leaders; etc.
2. Create, Augment and Perpetuate Alienative-Conflicts.
3. Create, Augment and Perpetuate Patterns of Alienation.
4. Involve trying-to-win Collusive-Games-of-Mutual-Self-Deception --- that can never be won.
5. Fail to acknowledge the Astronomically-Tiny size of Space-Ship-Earth and the finite natural
resources that are just tiny parts of tiny Space-ship-Earth; resources which cannot sustain endless
Exponential Growth of human activities within tiny Space-Ship-Earth.
6. Fail-to-Acknowledge the tragic futility of Alienative-Uses of: Violence, Coercion, Controls,
Conformity, Demands, Commands, Taboos, Guilt, Shame, Shunning, Banishments, Exclusivity, and
7. Fails-to-Acknowledge that justice is not True-Justice if it Creates and/or Augments Avoidable-
Alienation through the use of: Punishments, Exclusivity, Shunning, Banishments and other alienative
forms of: Excommunication, Domination, Controls, Hierarchies and Caste-Systems.
8. Regard Prayer as an activity which exists within the framework of the Life-Styles of Domineering-
Bullies and Mobbing-Mobsters --- who honor Concentrations of Superior Levels of Alienative-Powers-
and-Wealth --- involving those who are omniscient, omnipotent, omnipresent and/or eternal.
9. Fail to integrate fully into the daily activities of Theoreticians --- due-consideration of
humans': Existential-Experiences, Intimate-Relationships, Efforts to Mitigate their own Alienative
Conflicts, and Activities that help others to Mitigate Their-Own Alienative-Conflicts and Patterns-
10. Detach "Theology" from efforts to discern the Existential-Alienative-Consequences of Theologians'
Ways-of-Thinking-and-Talking with excessive self-confidence.